Prep for Marriage Study Guide
Know where you’re headed before you walk down the aisle.
The Preparing for Marriage Study Guide was developed to help engaged couples lay the foundation for a lifetime of love and romance. Today you can begin the important, lifelong task of building a strong Christian marriage.
Each session includes an informative Bible study, discussion questions, and special projects to be completed by the couple.
In six sessions Preparing for Marriage will help you:
- Learn about God’s unique blueprints for marriage
- Develop authentic communication skills
- Handle your finances and plan for the future
- Clarify your roles and responsibilities
- Deal with issues, expectations, and family histories
- Establish a positive, loving sexual relationship
Completing this workbook together as a pre-married couple will be a valuable experience, but there’s an even better alternative. The value of this workbook will increase exponentially when completed under the guidance of a mentor. This could be a pastor, a counselor, or a married couple you know and respect. In fact, we’ve even included Leaders notes that give them all the instructions they need to guide you through your premarriage counseling.
Don’t just plan your wedding … prepare for your marriage.
Adapted for New Zealand by Andy Bray
Availability: 165 in stock